Landline: 020 3651 0346
Mobile: 07810 751683
Address: Suite 5
21 Farncombe Street
Surrey. GU7 3AY
Director/ Senior Management
Accomplished professional with progressive experience leading overall sales, business development, and customer service functions to improve revenue growth within a challenging business environment.
Proven success in managing business operations, delivering strategic projects, enhancing brands, driving change management, and establishing website. Operated with hands-on pragmatic manager style; able to drive technical improvements at all levels of an organisation. Collaborative communicator continually focused on building relationships and promoted synergy across business lines to drive positive change.
Highlights of Expertise
|Strategic Business Development||P & L Accountability|
|Process Redesign / Change Management||Team Building & Leadership|
|Project Planning & Execution||Advertising & Print Management|
|Budgeting & Cost Reduction||Customer Relationship Development|
|Online Marketing||Problem Analysis & Issue Resolution|
Project Print Management LLP (2012 to Present) Godalming
Streamline print management process to ensure timely delivery and completion of multiple projects.
Business start-up which has become a leader in trompe l’oeil building wraps. Exhibit management skills and use supply network to clients for wide-range print projects. Establish project goals regarding scope, timeframe, and budget in alignment with organisational objectives and create work schedules and deadlines to fulfil project demands.
- BNP Paribas: Led strategy and installation of protective screens down 7 and 4 storey glass lift shafts in just two days. Generated accurate trompe l’oeil design in collaboration with BNP in house designer.
- Everton Football Club – Stadium Wrap: Proposed effective solution and managed various project in a challenging wrap. Coordinated with client, architect, design, and structural engineers to meet or exceed operational objectives.
Enhanced Hydrocarbon Technologies Holdings Ltd
NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR & INVESTOR (2012 to 2019)
Collaborated with the inventor and other board members. Advised effective support on sales, routes to market and brokering successful trials with Nestle.
Pyramid Visuals, Weybridge MANAGING DIRECTOR – OWNER – FOUNDER (1993 to 2012)
Delivered executive-level leadership and direction in design, manufacture, and installation of point of sale materials, branding, exhibition, and outdoor media solutions.
Business start-up, developed growth strategies and tactical solutions focused on gaining client relation and company objectives. Led and coached high-skilled sales and web teams to achieve optimal performance levels and career development. Steered finance negotiations, legal procedures, and business plans for effective execution of project operations. Implemented client management system to drive process growth, develop communications, and improve account retention in conjunction with PHP Developer.
- Optimised overall corporate turnover by £2M with high-experienced team of 39 staff.
- Attracted maximum clients by enforcing point of sale and retail markets practices.
- Gained over £600K sale profitability through design and enforcement of company website.
- Achieved company’s overall sales targets from 35% to 40% individually.
AUDI R8 SPYDER – TV Campaign
- Cultivated solid relationship with production company Rouge Films to convert several stock cars into unique and striking characters for ‘Beauty and the Beasts’ theme.
GREENPEACE – World’s Largest Anamorphic Art Image
- Cooperated with Avaaz, Greenpeace, and street artist Kurt Wenner to produce the world’s largest anamorphic art, and breaking two Guinness Book of Records.
- Spearheaded all communications and business operations for European client and American artist. Ensured the adherence of Greenpeace’s standards.
BORDERS (UK) Limited – Point of Sale & Retail Display
- Achieved key contract with keen focus on all POS and retail display for 70 Borders book stores. Created design work, cardboard engineering, production, and fulfilment.
BSkyB – Branding & POS for Retail Sales Team
- Established the branding and POS work for Sky’s retail sales fleet in conjunction with BSkyB design and AV Company.
Educational Background & Hobbies
Diploma in Marketing & Communications: Landsdowne College, Kensington, London
Professional Development: Art Foundation Course, Farnham, Surrey
- ISO9001 & ISO14001 Certifications
Designed and Built Family Eco Home: Attained planning consent, researched multiple eco construction, and implemented Eco technology methods. Worked and projected managed build.
- Voluntary work for Community Neighbourhood Plan. DIY, Gym, Entertaining, watching rugby.